Thread: Expanding, improving, and etc

Expanding, improving, and etc

Thanx for creating and running all of this. Expect for the donations/memberships part of it because I for one can't afford it. Highly doubt I would donate or become of member of here if I was able to afford it. Both of these sentences applies to others as well. Have to say that this particular aspect are what I don't like about it because to me its putting down the drain. Plus, always had bad luck with sites and forums that I have donated/membership to because of how I post and etc. Would rather help in other way/capacity.

What's your plans for more expanding, improving, etc site and forums in the future?

As for me would love to see more then what you have at the moment. Like more general on/off topic/s forums and sub forums that have yet to be covered on here.

This includes having the homepage and etc being on here. As opposed to the way it is.
    Last edited by Jessica A Bruno; 06-23-2013 at 09:36 PM.

I'm back. Have since decided to leave MCA (Middle Class America) because why should I stay. Especially with all of the negatives with these particular sites and forums.

Think thats it for now.

What "negatives" exactly are you referring too? Cant fix something if we dont know whats broke ya know?

We certainly appreciate your suggestions... And I'll try to address them.

First.. I agree.. We absolutely need more content! But what can I tell ya? We're brand new, just starting out.. and it takes allot of time to build readership and posters... If it happens at all... Such is the way of the forum world. Andy tries hard, but he works for a living as well. I dont post, other then topics related to the forum itself, for a number of reasons... Not the least of which is that its not my job to get in the way of the frank and open discussion (when an Admin replies it ALWAYS taints the discussion one way or the other), but to make sure that YOU guys have a place to post YOUR thoughts and discuss them. Secondly, while me and Andy are old friends, we RARELY see eye to eye on his views.. and it is most certainly NOT my job to drag his forum down by disagreeing with him, or to get in the way of his message...

As for catagroies and sub forums... Hmm.. We have quite allot now. As a veteran of the forum world for going on two decades now, I can assure you that your feelings are only one side of the equation. MANY people like a well ordered forum with a huge number of topics... Just as many, however, do not. In fact, some of the very largest forums on earth have NO sub forums whatsoever, but take a single, long running approach.

Myself, again, I am with you on having lots of topics and sub topics... But I have also been around enough to know that I have to try and keep a balance between the two sides. There is NO way to make everybody happy.. But with balance we CAN make everybody just a little less unhappy. For now, we have enough... If we need to later though, with enough membership, we can always add on...

Not sure what you mean by "This includes having the homepage and etc being on here. As opposed to the way it is."???

Anyway.. I hope this answers some of your questions... And I hope you stick around.. If so, welcome to the forum!
    Last edited by AdminTim; 06-26-2013 at 05:28 PM.